Plus knowing that the folks at Sunbelt stand close behind any product they
sell makes me lean toward Vipre.  I know at the moment I have still not
moved from the 1.0 NOD32 console to the 2.0 console because the
documentation is so horrible.  I am still not confortable with it.  I know
it works but they recently had a bad defination get through that caused all
kinds of issues in my network.  No one is perfect and that was their first
one in many years to be honest.  I know when it is time for renewal if I
don't see a lot of issues on their forum I will be moving over if the price
is right.  I know from my use of CounterSpy that the interface is easy and
just works which is all I need.

Jon