From: James Rankin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 11:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Access token update

You appear to be right, just tried it and no joy.

This is a real pain in the backside for me and is going to be one of
those ways that end-users end up with administrative rights - in this
case, not on their local machines, but on a terminal server.
Unfortunately I can't see any way around it other than writing some sort
of custom "admin wrapper" that lets a program execute like RunAs but
without allowing any access to the password.

If anyone else has any ideas or tips I'd be glad to hear them :-)