Maybe one of these?

http://www.commandline.co.uk/sanur/

Have you tried running filemon/regmon to see if it really needs admin access?

-Bonnie

From: James Rankin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 8:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Access token update

You appear to be right, just tried it and no joy.

This is a real pain in the backside for me and is going to be one of those ways
that end-users end up with administrative rights - in this case, not on their
local machines, but on a terminal server. Unfortunately I can't see any way
around it other than writing some sort of custom "admin wrapper" that lets a
program execute like RunAs but without allowing any access to the password.

If anyone else has any ideas or tips I'd be glad to hear them :-)