Agreed doctors I have had to deal with are very adverse to spending.  I have
seen a couple last year still using Win 98 boxes.  Glad I was just in for a
visit not work.  I have one right now wanting me to come fix a system with
AOL on it attached to a DSL modem and no firewall/router.  I hate to say no
as she is a good family friend but I hate to think about the liability of
getting her up an running.

Jon