From: James Kerr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 4:28 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Backup AC units

Well these are a little more powerful then the 4000 and dont take up as
much floor space. Run you about $5500.

http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=338

They make some larger units as well

http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=340

If its just for a emergency backup you could also look into those
ductless mini split systems like the Mr Slims from Mitsubishi, they are
quite inexpensive and maybe will work for you in your circumstance.
Sanyo also makes them.

James