Just an FYI.... If you have BES, use the account you setup for BES.  I
use that when importing / exporting for Exchange.

(Works for me anyway....)

Bob Fronk

From: Gavin Wilby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:01 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Exmerge

Hi Guys,

I have a few Outlook accounts to import in the morning, its not many and
I can quite easily do it *in* Outlook, but one thing that I have never
mastered properly is Exmerge in 2003 server.

I always log in as admin and therefor dont have the right access (the
send as and recive as that you need) to the mailboxes that I need, and
then the Exmerge always fails.

Is there a definitive guide anywhere of how to set an account up so itll
import the mail smoothly? I have the PST files already so I only need to
bang them in. Its never been a big deal so I have never looked into it
properly - so now I have the oppotunity id like to take it.

Cheers,

Gavin.