Malwarebytes program seemed to help out the person who call me last night
about this. He said it's off his computer now.

--
Mike Gill

From: Roger Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 1:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: "Vista Antivirus 2008" malware removal

Don't know if the Vista version is the same or not, but I just cleaned up XP
Antivirus 2008 on a machine.  Nasty piece of crap to eradicate, though.

Had to stop some weird file from auto-starting, manually delete a folder of
the same name from C:\Program Files\ and used Malwarebytes to remove the
Registry entries.  Then manually combed through the Registry and found a
couple remains.

Roger Wright

Network Administrator

Evatone, Inc.