Wow...that spooling thing would be a non-starter for me.  We use that all
the time.  But then again, Postini doesn't have the email continuity feature
either.

Obviously, if the spam filters aren't as good, why would I switch? :)

I'll raise these questions on my demo call Friday.  Thanks for your help.

 - Andy O.