We're on MX-Logic through an ASP - what's the continuity feature?

I've never been on postini, but a few things I don't like about
MX-Logic, I really preferred 'Ninja' but we outsourced, and all our ASP
had was MX-Logic.

I don't like the way the 'from' doesn't come through before you release
the email - you don't get the email address and name, just the email
address, so it's hard to tell who it's from sometimes.  The web page
cuts off the full sender and subject, again making it hard to realize
what you're getting.  Minor nits, seems to work OK

I will say though I'm missing email - there were some mailing lists I
used to be on that have just disappeared, and I have our settings on
delete nothing and quarantine everything.  They weren't important enough
to follow up on.

           == John ==

I've been
> > a Postini customer for years and have been very happy with them but
MX Logic