From: Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Local admins?

This getting rid of local admin track sounds great from all the
feedback.

Doesn't updates need local admin, like:

Windows Updates?

Java Updates?

Antivirus Updates (say stand alone version of AVG or Norton)?

Those seem to be the main 3 I can think of offhand.  Do most of you
figure
out ways around these with permissions and such, or just periodically do
these updates with an admin account?

Anthony