From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Fri Aug 29 09:05:31 2008
Subject: Re: OT: Friday Fun - 80's Music Quiz

Trick question - there was no music in the '80s!
--------------------------------------
Richard McClary, Grouchy Old Man
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Sherry Abercrombie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/29/2008 07:47:59 AM:

> Ok, so lets have a little fun here on the last Friday in August.
> There are at least 45 songs mentioned in this story, most from the
> 80's.  The rules:
>
> 1.  Name the song title
> 2.  Name the artist
> 3.  No cheating.  Do this from memory.  Don't Google or use any
> other internet resource for your answers.
> 4.  Have fun!!
>
> I'll post the answers when it looks like all guessing is done.
>
> Disclaimer:  I didn't write this, it is from a gaming forum that I'm
> a member of, but I was the winner because I managed to find all the
songs.

> The window lickers went on strike yesterday.  I was too sexy for
> their shirts...too sexy for my shirt...but not too sexy for my Kia.
> And they didn't like that I wore my sunglasses at night while
> driving my Little Red Corvette.  So they jammed to Panama and told
> me they were coming back to get me.  One window licker pulled his
> tongue off of the windshield and screamed, "If I had a photograph of
> you...there would be something to remind me..."  So, with a Rebel
> Yell I hollered back, "I want more, more, more! And I will shake you
> all night long!"  So I jammed in my fast machine that I keep the
> motor clean, and it looks like I will be dancing with myself for
> awhile.  This situation is spinning right 'round...like a record
> baby...'round, 'round.  You don't mess with a missionary man!  I
> know, I know.  I hear you dudes - I need to relax and don't do it,
> but what if I want to go through it?
>
> The shortbusians need to know that I am the king of rock, there is
> none higher, and all their MC's will call me sire...and that to rock
> my kingdom they must use fire, cause I won't stop rock'in 'til I
> retire!  Until then, they can listen to me on the Mexican Radio as
> they drive to Panama, and listen in stereo.  Besides, they all wear
> pink and live in pink houses.  I know they look pretty in pink, and
> I tell them all of the time "dudes, what I like about you, is that
> you are the sultans of swing.  But I wear my sunglasses at night
> because you freaks are blinding me with science."
>
> Chief window licker stopped the car and pulled out a sledgehammer,
> she is a goody two shoes, but had a look in her eyes that creeped me
> out.  I think she was thinking about burning down the house.  She
> came at me with pure energy, while turning Japanese. One dude turned
> up the radio, and chief let out a war cry.  She howled, "We're not
> gonna take!  No! We ain't gonna take it anymore!" She was coming so
> fast at me I thought, "If she hits me, it will cut like a knife, and
> I wouldn't have the reflex to take these broken wings (I fell
> earlier in the day on my arms), and bang a gong and get it on."  But
> I did notice that she was a pretty woman, and I thought, "She's got
> legs..."  And as fast as she was running at me with her
> sledgehammer, I also thought, "And she knows how to use them..."

> [...]

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information transmitted, or contained or
attached to or with this Notice is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI),
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination, or other use of, and taking any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient without
the express written consent of the sender are prohibited. This information may
be protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
(HIPAA), and other Federal and Florida laws. Improper or unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information could result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
 Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.