Some say that Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" was the first true techno
song, although the BPM may suggest otherwise.  This was supposedly the
first "Disco-ish" song to be complete synthesized.  Disco was
definitely a predecessor to Techno.

Kraftwork was all synth too - and is definitely "Electronica" genre -
but I don't know if I'd call their earlier stuff Techno.

--
ME2