I have a problem on a Windows 2003 server with the Novell Client
installed. The login displayed by the client (nwgina.dll) has the fields
showing as black on black, but after logging in successfully, if I try
to re-log in using the Red "N" in the taskbar, I get the normal colors,
so the windows settings are apparently in effect after the log on.

I have not been successful finding where the field colors are being
drawn from. This only started about two months ago, and the registry
settings for default Dos colors do not affect it, nor the windows
appearance property box settings. Google has been no help. I am not sure
if this is a windows setting, or a Novell setting, or even a default
user setting, although I can't see how to change the default user
setting anyway.

Are there any Novell client ideas running around? It is on a windows
box, so it is not totally off track.