From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 3:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: audio from flash...

OK, this is murky water for me...

I have a client that wants to be able to extract audio from a website
(she specifically mentioned this one:
http://www.ruehl.com/ruh/index.html#/HOME/) and put it into an MP3.

I have no clue where to start - and if anyone can identify the track on
that website, I'm more than happy to tell her to go buy the CD!

Any hints?

Thanks!

Regards,

Michael B. Smith