From: Michael B. Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 4:30:20 PM
Subject: audio from flash...

OK, this is murky water for me…

I have a client that wants to be able to extract audio from
a website (she specifically mentioned this one:
http://www.ruehl.com/ruh/index.html#/HOME/)
and put it into an MP3.

I have no clue where to start – and if anyone can
identify the track on that website, I’m more than happy to tell her to go
buy the CD!

Any hints?

Thanks!

Regards,