We add SEC to the end of all the Security groups. That way it is something no
one ever sees in an address book. Not that it is a big issue, just cleaner
looking. And different OU's of course.

We have 233 DL's for 800 employee's. Not that I am proud of that.

From: James Rankin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 4:13 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Security group / dist list

I keep them in separate OUs too, but have the DL as a marker to differentiate
them when I am looking at a user's group memberships. I hate scrolling to the
right :-)
2008/9/11 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

"Sherry Abercrombie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote on
09/11/2008 12:22:54 PM:

> I keep them in different OUs.  Some but not all distribution lists
> will have DL in the name.

I don't have DLs here (I'm a victim of Lotus Notes ...), but I used to append
"-DL" to the name, to differentiate them from regular security groups.