From: Tom Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 3:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Microsoft Identiy Lifecycle Manage

Anyone use it?  I need to synchronize accounts to/from eDirectory to
Active Directory.  Novell has a product called the Identity Manager
Bundle I can use, but just wondering about this product.  Seems to do
the same thing.

Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.