Netgear ProSafe WG302.  Make sure you have the current firmware.  I've had
great luck implementing these in a number of applications.

From: Fergal O'Connell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: WAP's

Hi All

Just looking to get some advise on Wireless G WAP's - can you recommend a
particular WAP.

Previously we have used the Linksys WAP54G without success.

I am looking to install 1 in each floor(3) with possibly 1\2 repeaters (if
necessary).

It should have the usual spec's PoE, WDS and 802.11g

(We previously had issues with the Linksys and some very old 3 Com 8000
where most of the clients would drop connectivity - and no matter what we
did we were unable to fully resolve.

So were at the point where the folks wan the Wlan rolled out again and put
up with a not so reliable service.)

Regards

Fergal O'Connell