So we need to come up with a Politico Plunger? Sounds like a job for Shookie
Monster, he's the best design guy I know.
TVK

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:47 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: We're all doomed

I don't know... might too large a mass of politicians clog up a black
hole?  Sort-of like a toilet?
--------------------------------------
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Jon Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 09/18/2008 10:03:34 AM:

> Then we would get a planetary size Black Hole!  Even 2 would risk
> that.  I would prefer letting them test the atmosphere and water
> availability on Mars as the way to deal with them.  Much cleaner and
> we get something truly useful out of it.
>
> Jon

> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Lee Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Let's make it ALL politicians and then we can start over <g>
>

> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Mike French
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]