Strange - that looks a lot more like the one in Washington than the one in
Springfield...
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Vicky Spelshaus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 09/18/2008 08:43:49
AM: