For those following along at home - if you get into this situation on a
newer Dell model that has a DRAC card installed, you can use the Virtual
Media feature to map a floppy image to a virtual floppy drive. Works great.

-- Durf

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Murray Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, we have spent a lot of time on this, but we finally solved it, and
> I thought I'd share this with everyone. When we originally created the
> floppy disk with the drivers, we did it on a workstation with a standard
> floppy disk drive interface. We would then attach a USB floppy disk
> drive that we have to the new server, and that just wasn't getting the
> job done. So, we finally connected the USB floppy disk drive to our
> workstation and copied the necessary driver files to another diskette
> using the USB floppy disk drive. When we then connected the USB floppy
> disk drive to the new server, problem solved. I can't tell why this
> worked, but it did. Thanks for the suggestions.
>

> Murray

Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.
Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!