The only versions of Quickbooks that's supported on a TS is Enterprise. All
versions work fine, just not supported. I can't see how you would install
multiple versions on 1 TS tho'.

From: wjh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 11:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: TS 2008 in CPA/Accounting environment

Hi all,

I have a 25 person accounting form as a client. I am discussing the
possibility of installing a new 2008 TS for them. I was wondering if
any of you have any experience with TS in an accounting/CPA
environment? Any gotchas that weren't evident at first?  Should I expect
issues with using TS on x64 with LOB apps?

My biggest concern right now is Quickbooks. They have about 6 different
years/versions of Quickbooks that they must use to work with different
client's files. From what I know, I think Intuit only states that TS
is supported in the Enterprise versions, not the Pro. But my guess is
that many people use it that way anyway. Any insight?

Thanks for any input.

wjh