I'm in a CPA firm, but we don't use TS.  Talking with my IT colleagues in
CPA firms who do have TS, they say it's fairly trivial, in fact this
discussion came up on the cpa tech list I'm on, recently.
To quote the email sent:" You can run all versions of QB Pro on Terminal
Services without giving users administrative rights.

The key is very simple.  Right-click the short-cut to the QB executable and
select properties.  Select the Compatibility tab and select the checkbox
that says "Allow non-administrators to run this program."  That is it.
"

As was already indicated, it's not supported but it works.

Good luck!