From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Determine Group Policy affects?

Good afternoon,

Is there a way to determine the exact Group Policies that are affecting
a particular user once they are logged in?

We are running a 2003 domain, and our users are accessing a 2003
Terminal Server.  They are trying to use a Xytech Schedule.  They can
run the program, see the data, and make changes, but they can not print.
When I login to my TS account (I am domain admin), and login to Xytech
with a user account, it works fine for me.  I added one of our users to
the Administrators and domain admin groups to test.  If they log in
(belonging to the same groups as me), and access Xytech with a user
account, they can not print.  They get "Error:114 Report not found".

I verified we are both running the same EXE to run the program.  It
exists on the local E:\ drive.

I'm thinking one of us is inheriting (or not inheriting) a permission
from somewhere, but I can't find it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Eric Brouwer