"Webb, Brian (Corp)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 09/26/2008 09:41:23
AM:

> I long ago went to permanently deleting messages from the list and
> if I get too far behind I just delete everything but the last day or
> so and start from there.

I flag the "important" messages (meaning the ones where I learn something
new *and* useful :-)), and every so often, delete all the others. For
example, someone posted a link and explanation about ABE (Access Based
Enumeration). That post I flagged, as it will probably become useful to
me. Most of the other stuff I just dump ...