From: Vue, Za [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 11:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: $700B?

The US military has gone through a lot of crowd controlling in Iraq and
other foreign countries so now they are ready to come and do the same
thing..AT HOME.  For the first time an Army combat brigade will be
deploying DOMESTICALLY OCT. 1.   A coincidence?   Is this even
constitutional?

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/

-Z.V.