Sure, I've whitelisted some trusted stuff too, but I cant say I've
experienced anything that sounds that bad.

In fact, my browsing experience has been better since it can be used
to also block advertising.

I think you should still use it to at least catch unwanted Flash,
Silverlight, XSS, JAR, and IFRAMES - even if you aren't otherwise
blocking the other stuff.

It definitely takes some tweaking to get running mostly transparently,
which is unfortunate.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Sam Cayze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I found that 99% of the sites I visited just don't work with NoScript,
> so I spend my whole day whitelisting crap.  Guess how long that lasted?
>
> Good AV, AS, Firewall, OpenDNS, and something like SpywareBlaster (Which
> blacklists bad sites), and a functional internet makes me happy.
>
> Sam

ME2