Technically no, but - honestly, just call Microsoft and explain what
you're doing - that it is the same server, same OS license, etc.

They will give you a new activation key.  Although chances are if you
just reinstall, it will activate anyhow.

-- Durf

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Neil Standley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wondering if someone can answer this question for me.
>
> We have a license for 64bit Windows Server 2003, do we have "downgrade
> rights" to 32bit using the same key?
>
> Thanks,
> Neil

Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.
Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!