From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 9/30/2008 7:18 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Actionpack Licensing question

The license says:

"The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription License Agreement gives you the right
to use the Action Pack software to run your own business as well as for
evaluation, demonstration, testing, training, and education. For example, you
can use Action Pack software to host your company's intranet.

Action Pack software is not provided for personal use, for hosting customer
applications, or for installation at a customer site. It cannot be used, for
example, to host a commercial website; this is considered a production
environment outside the scope of the software's intended purpose."

https://partner.microsoft.com/US/program/managemembership/actionpack/mapslicensing