Anybody know how to do an Offline Files Cache Synchronization from a
command line? Or - via a program?

What I want to do:

Run a script to remotely sync a user. Remotely add reg key to delete
Offline Folders cache:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\NetCache]
"FormatDatabase"=dword:00000001

--> Change GPO to change location of Offline Files. Refresh GPO settings
(GPUPDATE /FORCE)

Remotely reboot.

I know I can add the key remote using "reg add  \\workstation\key", and
force the GPO update, and the reboot. But how do I have the script do a
sync first?

Thanks

BTW ... ideally, this would be in a CMD script, but I can execute that
part by calling a VBS script, if need be.

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM