I've liked ConText, has a very large library of available highlighter modules.

On Oct 6, 2008, at 10:14 PM, Greg Mulholland wrote:

I use ultraedit and notepad++

From: Jim Dandy [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 October 2008 11:02 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Good text editor

UltraEdit?

-----Original Message-----
From: IS Technical [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 10:26 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

#What's the best text editor out there for writing code and scripts
and such?
I'd like to find
#one that does line numbering obviously, and does some formatting to
keep
things neat.
#Like color coding expressions, functions, etc.  I'm trying to learn
JavaScript, and using
#Notepad and Dreamweaver are proving difficult.

JEdit.

Regards,
Charles

---
                      Charles Figueiredo PhD
      Integrated Solutions - Enhancing Small Business Systems

If this email is spam, report it here:
http://www.onlymyemail.com/view/?action=reportSpam&Id=ODEzNjQ6NzY1MTA5NTEzOnBqcEBwc25ldC5jb20%3D