From: Phillip Partipilo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Good text editor

Don't run Vista, so I dont know.  It doesnt look like the type of application
that does any kind of weird low-level or undocumented things that might cause
it to break, but, again, I dont run Vista nor does the company (and likely
never will).

Phillip Partipilo
Parametric Solutions Inc.
Jupiter, Florida