No naming difference (have more virtual servers than physical), no reason,
just didn't see a need to make a distinction.  We starting to do the same
think John is doing, P2Ving some older servers that are on old hardware, and
it's getting to expensive to cover under extended warranties.  Last week we
P2V'd three Citrix servers and are in "testing" mode with them.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke