Thanks!

I pointed this out only because the OP looks like they may not be
running any Windows servers in their environment...

________________________________

From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Document management

Correct it only loads on Windows 200x but I have not done a 2008 install
yet.  I am waiting for the replacement to do a 2008 install.  It also
needs either SQL Express or SQL 200x.  It was designed for 2000 but
works on 2005 if done correctly.  I don't have any idea on a SQL 2008(?)
install.  I know you have to watch the install and there are a few
gotcha's for a SQL 2005 install.  Most of the gotcha's are mute if you
have SQL up and running PRIOR to putting in SharePoint 3 SP 1.  If you
try doing them both at the same time you can get burned.

Jon

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Richards, Brian D