Using Exchange 2003 we have combined the usual domain ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) with
POP. For e.g., we have some of the same users doing business overseas using a
different domain ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) pointing to the same Exchange
server.albeit the Outlook client is configured using POP...again alongside
Exchange.  We now have an interesting phenomenon where the POP is downloading
12,000+ messages in over 1.89GB, again and again.
The POP configuration is NOT set to "Leave a copy of messages on the server"
Does anyone know where these POP emails reside.that we might manually delete
them? What are we painfully overlooking??  Cheers.  -Jeff