erm..no.

They reside in the exchange server otherwise he would not be downloading all
those emails everytime he connects. The client is obviously not letting
exchange know that the emails have been already downloaded.

From: Phil Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:43 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Issues combining the usual email domain with POP

The POP emails are not kept on the exchange server they are on each computer
that the email client resides. Depending on what client they use. Outlook is
kept here, C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook

If you want to move them to the exchange server you can import the .pst file
for each user.

Phil Thompson