So when can we expect to see Vipre on a thumb drive?  That would be a great
selling point especially if it could be configured for booting.  I know I
have dealt with enough systems that if a reliable way could be found to boot
a thumb and clean a system infected with bugs it would help me a lot and
save my garage clients money or at least give them a real option to a wipe
and reinstall of the OS.

Jon

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Alex Eckelberry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]