True.  I was just playing devil's advocate...

-----Original Message-----
From: James Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AD GPO to lock screen

You could also push out the .scr file via a startup or login script - just pop
it in the netlogon share.  There are all sorts of things you can do, but this
starts straying into the realm of behavioral problems that would then need to
be solved by disciplinary action.  'Course, this is also another argument for
not allowing users to have admin rights.

From Ed Crowley:  "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral
problems."

James Winzenz
Infrastructure Systems Engineer II - Security
Pulte Homes Information Services