NO Rod, it's the security community trying to help M$ get secure, if
they was securing there products or at least the developers of the
products, there wouldn't be these 0 days because the code would be
secure!. (Well a lot less vulnerabilities)

But when you look at the vulnerabilities from month to month, they are
the same old things ( input validation, buffer overflow, stack overflow,
bounds checking, information disclosure, don't they test fro these types
of flaws during the development process, if not they need a lesson in
SDLC as relates to security!)0

Edward E. Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization