From: HELP_PC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 12:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: R: do i have a virus?

Nuke and pave is not so free...

GuidoElia
HELPPC

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Carl Houseman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: giovedì 23 ottobre 2008 19.01
A: NT System Admin Issues
Oggetto: RE: do i have a virus?

DIESCUM is no longer recommended for recovery from infections.  I created it so
I can say that authoritatively.

Time to move on - the only reliable (and still free) recovery is "nuke and
pave".

I will say this, I've heard good things about Malwarebytes for cleaning up
after infection.  They still think they can do it, and maybe they are
successful a lot of the time - certainly their solution is far faster than
DIESCUM ever was.

Carl