No issues with .docs or .pdf's

From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberry question

Is there ever an issue with e-mail attachments?  For instance, someone sends
you a word document.  Can you open that on your BB?  My understanding was that
there was no native support for Office docs.  How about PDFs?  Again, I'm not
trying to flame here, just trying to get a better understanding of what the
real truth is.

Thanks,

Joe Heaton
Employment Training Panel