From: Alex Eckelberry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: So... how is the recession affecting your buying decisions?

You're all the admins who actually buy the stuff that people like Sunbelt (and
many, many others make).  How are you seeing the recession impact your buying
decisions?

Are you being told to hold off until "later"?  Is it business as usual?  Or is
it a bloodletting?   Are you still buying cheap stuff but not buying expensive
stuff?   Etc., etc.

Maybe I'm opening the Pandora's Box here, but I think we need to all look at
the situation realistically.

Alex