From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 6:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: So... how is the recession affecting your buying decisions?

We are a broke nation. We need a tax increase - like it or not.  Maybe
they can be lowered again if/when we have another surplus. But right
now there are nations (primarily China) who have the potential to
financially dismantle us. They promise not to, but they could.

Talking actual "cuts" in taxes is ludicrous.

--
ME2