From: Tim Vander Kooi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Going back to XP?

I use every single program you mention, with the exception of Peachtree, and
I can tell you conclusively that they all work just fine with Vista.

Peachtree runs just fine on Vista.  I run an older version, 2005, and have
had no issues with it.  I use PDFCreator to generate PDF copies of invoices
and reports and then e-mail those out.  I haven't had any problems with
Vista that I didn't create by experimenting way too much.

Webster

From: Evan Brastow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Stephan, as for going back to XP, I think the issues with Vista have been
long and well documented in the press and on this list for quite a while.

. to Peachtree. How can I be sure all of those things will run on Vista
reliably? Heck, even some games I run on weekends here may not run (now THAT
would be a tragedy!)