From: Damien Solodow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: ESX backup solutions?

We are looking at some packages for backups and the like of ESX guests.

Most things I've seen say that VCB comes up a bit short, and the two products
I've seen much about are vRanger, and esXpress.

Any experiences, anecdotes, etc on either of these? Other options worth looking
into?

Damien Solodow, MCSE
Senior System Administrator
Infrastructure Services Group
Information Services
Indiana Business College
Direct - (317) 217-6881

We are the Foundation of how Business Gets Done!