From: Martin Blackstone [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:51:14 -0800
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: RE: IT Departmental Meetings

+1

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:04 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

I gotta tell you guys - I go into lots of companies where one of their major
issues is a lack of interdepartmental communications (and in some case,
intradepartmental communications).

I often encourage them to have healthy meetings.

Once the meetings go away - people claim to know NOTHING about whatever else
is going on, leading to information silos. That's a bad thing.

Just IMHO. YMMV.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael