What is everyone's ratio of staff to servers and/or network equipment?
Staff to end user support?

We have 225+ end users supported by 1 person whom I have to help if she
gets backed up.
I am in charge of the network infrastructure and 10+3 servers (Prod+Dev)
and have no one to help me when I get backed up, and that's not a
complaint!  I don't like people screwing up my servers.
There are 3 developers in IT for our internal apps, and I need to
support them like a babysitter sometimes.   If you are a developer and
can't research your own error messages... don't talk to me and seriously
don't tell me my server is misconfigured!   ;)

Thanks,

Jake Gardner
TTC Network Administrator
Ext. 246

***Teletronics Technology Corporation***
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the
addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive this e-mail, you may not
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this e-mail. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or by
telephone at 267-352-2020 and destroy this message and any copies.  Thank you.