From: Jake Gardner
To: NT System Admin Issues
Sent: Tue Nov 11 10:45:25 2008
Subject: staff to equipment to end users ratios

What is everyone's ratio of staff to servers and/or network equipment?  Staff
to end user support?

We have 225+ end users supported by 1 person whom I have to help if she gets
backed up.
I am in charge of the network infrastructure and 10+3 servers (Prod+Dev) and
have no one to help me when I get backed up, and that's not a complaint!  I
don't like people screwing up my servers.
There are 3 developers in IT for our internal apps, and I need to support them
like a babysitter sometimes.   If you are a developer and can't research your
own error messages... don't talk to me and seriously don't tell me my server is
misconfigured!   ;)

Thanks,

Jake Gardner
TTC Network Administrator
Ext. 246

***Teletronics Technology Corporation***
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the
addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive this e-mail, you may not
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this e-mail. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or by
telephone at 267-352-2020 and destroy this message and any copies.

Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information transmitted, or contained or
attached to or with this Notice is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI),
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination, or other use of, and taking any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient without
the express written consent of the sender are prohibited. This information may
be protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
(HIPAA), and other Federal and Florida laws. Improper or unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information could result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need
to.