Indeed, I own the DVD box set of BoB....

Another good movie IMO, based on actual events is Windtalkers.  When this
movie came out a few years ago it was close to my birthday, my husband asked
me what I wanted to do for my birthday, I told him I wanted to go see
Windtalkers.....

Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke