I love them as well, but We Were Soldiers is top of my list. It brings
back some emotions I wanted to forget, but portrays the military wife's
duties as well. Something not done enough.

-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: To All Marines on the list...Happy 233rd Birthday!

Oh, I just think its a fun movie. I wasn't attesting to its accuracy.
Mario Van Peebles was the worst part of it imo...

Now that you mention his (Clint Eastwood's) later two WWII movies, I
hadn't realized he had directed Heartbreak Ridge.

--
ME2

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Kurt Buff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's not a particularly good movie. Horribly inaccurate on *many*
counts.

> Much better are his later two WWII movies.
>
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Micheal Espinola Jr
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I freaking love Heartbreak Ridge!
>>
>> --
>> ME2
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Jake Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>>> Now I have the urge to go watch Heartbreak Ridge followed by
Stripes...

>>> Semper Fi!
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Jake Gardner
>>> TTC Network Administrator
>>> Ext. 246
>>>
>>> ________________________________

1996-2004...*(Honorably
>>> discharged). ( Happy Bday Marines u made it another year) and happy
Veterans
>>> day to all that have served and are serving, thank you for your
service.

>>> Edward E. Ziots
>>>
>>> Network Engineer
>>>
>>> Lifespan Organization
>>>
>>> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> Phone: 401-639-3505
>>>
>>> MCSE, MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

Khe Shan,
>>> Dong Ha, DMZ,
>>>

>>> Todd Lemmiksoo

And Happy